An important message regarding COVID-19
In accordance with the Ontario’s Chief Medical Officer of Health, Public Health, and our College governing bodies guidelines, Motion Works Physiotherapy has suspended treating clients in clinic, though we are working on solutions for future urgent care to our clients and the community.
Implementing additional health and safety precautions, while following social distancing recommendations, our business hours and service elements are changing.
We are here for and accepting clients whose injuries/needs are deemed urgent, upon our screening, which will include risk infection screening questions, and injury/needs analysis. We are working on virtual physiotherapy care services, and will share more details as they become available.
Your health and safety are our number one priority, and if you or a family member needs our help, we are here for you. Please EMAIL us, so we can actively address your needs.
We will be reaching out to reschedule all of our routine visits once normal operations are permitted to resume.
For all patient visits, we:
- Perform a risk assessment and screen all patients in advance of the appointment and upon arrival at the clinic.
- Upon entry you will be asked to immediately go wash your hands.
- Observe meticulous hand hygiene practices throughout the day and hand washing before putting on PPE or handling anything that the client may handle.
- Observing social distancing, with appointment bookings, clinic usage, and staff interactions.
Between patient visits, we:
- Clean, disinfect and sterilize all equipment and spaces.
- Wipe all operatory surfaces with disinfectant.
In the reception area, we:
- Disinfect all counters and surfaces.
- Make antibacterial hand rub available.
At least daily, we:
- Empty standard garbage receptacles and change liners.
- Clean floors.
- Clean and disinfect high touch wall features (light switches, thermostat, door handles, ledges, etc.).
- Clean reception area, administrative areas and rooms.Clean and disinfect all bathrooms.
We keenly recognize our shared obligation and duty to minimize the spread of COVID-19 and to protect the health and wellbeing of our patients, staff and the broader community.
Find Our Practice at 1250 Stittsville Main Street.
MotionWorks Physiotherapy & Sports Injury Centre is conveniently located in the heart of Stittsville, serving the greater Ottawa area.