Are you looking for a change? Motion Works Physiotherapy & Sports Injury Centre is seeking skilled, and self-motivated orthopedic and/or pelvic physiotherapists to join our team.
Location: Stittsville, ON
Job Type: Full Time
Requirements: Member of the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario
Motion Works Physiotherapy & Sports Injury Centre, is a large multi-disciplinary physiotherapist-owned clinic in Ottawa’s west end (Stittsville), that is looking for collaborative, and quality care focused therapists to join our vibrant team! We are known for our quality of care, compassion, commitment, and individualized focus to goal setting and recovery.
Competitive compensation rate - $80K salaried plus competitive vacation and education funding towards your professional development. No need to worry about your schedule, bookings, or accounting.
- We are an established PT-owned orthopaedic clinic in Stittsville/west Kanata; active community involvement for over 29 years; offering physiotherapy, massage therapy, gait analysis & custom orthotics, and orthopaedic supplies (braces, compression stockings, etc.).
- Large, spacious, renovated clinic; with large gym space, private treatment rooms, open treatment area near large gym (cardio, weights, functional training, pulleys, etc.).
- Caseload - 2-3 clients/hour; varied orthopaedic & sports conditions, including pre-/post-operative and motor vehicle clients.
- We provide individualized, evidence-based, quality client care; emphasized on manual therapy, exercise prescription, and client education.
- Training in manual therapy, acupuncture/dry needling, exercise prescription are assets.
- Pelvic PT candidate (if applicable) holds current practice experience in Pelvic Health/Physiotherapy AND/OR interest in pursuing further continuing education in pelvic floor physiotherapy. Funding available for appropriate candidate working toward completing all 3 levels of Pelvic Health Solutions training.
- Mentorship program available.
- Monthly team meetings, and individual mentoring to support your professional growth
- Active, in good standing, independent practice member of the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario (CPO), rostered for Pelvic Physiotherapy.
- All PPE and equipment provided by the clinic.