Registered Massage Therapist
Are you looking for a change? Motion Works Physiotherapy & Sports Injury Centre is seeking skilled, and self-motivated registered massage therapists to join our team.
Position: Registered Massage Therapist
Location: Stittsville, ON
Job Type: Full Time
Education: Massage Therapy
Requirements: Member of the College of Massage Therapists of Ontario
Motion Works Physiotherapy & Sports Injury Centre, is a large multi-disciplinary physiotherapist-owned clinic in Ottawa’s west end (Stittsville), that is looking for collaborative, and quality care focused therapists to join our vibrant team! We are known for our quality of care, compassion, commitment, and individualized focus to goal setting and recovery.
Competitive pay split, based on your experience & training.
- We are an established PT-owned orthopaedic clinic in Stittsville/west Kanata; active community involvement for over 29 years; offering physiotherapy, massage therapy, gait analysis & custom orthotics, and orthopaedic supplies (braces, compression stockings, etc.).
- Large, spacious, renovated clinic; with large gym space, private treatment rooms, open treatment area near large gym (cardio, weights, functional training, pulleys, etc.).
- Training and experience in fascial therapy (including unwinding), deep tissue, joint mobilization, active release technique, stretching, Graston Technique are considered assets for existing clientele.
- All your needs taken care of: full-time reception, lotion, linens, direct billing for Blue Cross & MVC clients.
- Mentorship is available from senior team members.
- Collaborative and strong cross-referral team.
- Individual mentoring to support your professional growth.
- Active, in good standing, member of the College of Massage Therapists of Ontario (CMTO); and hold professional liability insurance.
- All PPE and equipment provided by the clinic.