Heather Holbein is a registered physiotherapist with the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario (CPO), combining her love of sport as an avid soccer player with her interest in orthopedic and geriatric physiotherapy. She works with people of all ages with injuries to help them achieve their best recovery.
Meet Heather Holbein
Heather Holbein is a registered physiotherapist in good standing with the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario (CPO).
Heather joined the team at Motion Works Physiotherapy & Sports Injury Centre in 2011. She provides an individual biomechanical assessment and has a strong exercise-based treatment approach to improve movement patterns and achieve a full recovery for her patients whether returning to the soccer field or back to healthy living activities.
Her experience has made her a well-rounded physiotherapist with a strong interest in providing quality physiotherapy for those with orthopaedic and sports injuries, pre and post surgical rehabilitation, motor vehicle injuries and promoting health and wellness in seniors.
- Master of Science in Physical Therapy | Queen's University, Kingston
- Bachelor of Science in Human Kinetics | University of Ottawa
Recent Clinical Courses & Accreditations
Heather has continued her training in the post-graduate program in Advanced Orthopaedic Manual and Manipulative Physiotherapy. Additional training includes acupuncture, therapeutic taping, and Mulligan concepts.
- Mastering The Shoulder - level 1
- Diploma of Advanced Orthopaedic Manual & Manipulative Physiotherapy - levels 1, 2 Lower Quadrant, 2 Upper Quadrant, 3 Lower Quadrant
- AFCI Level 1 Acupuncture Training
- APTEI’s Therapeutic Taping
- Mulligan Concept Lower Quadrant
I enjoy coming to Motion Works each morning due to the passion we all have for providing quality care in a friendly atmosphere.