Getting answers to a few questions as you start physiotherapy treatment can help you feel informed and able to make decisions about your health that you can live with.
Although there are more questions that may come up as our Stittsville physiotherapists start working with you, these are the most common that we hear.
- How much time do physiotherapy appointments typically take?
- Will my first treatment be longer than the rest?
- Do I need to bring any paperwork with me?
- What type of clothing should I wear?
- Will my physiotherapy treatment hurt or be uncomfortable in any way?
- How many appointments will I need to feel my condition has improved?
- What is the cost of physiotherapy treatment?
- What kind of payment options are available?
- How do I know if my physiotherapist is qualified or registered?
Your unique treatment requirements will influence the answers, so we encourage you to come prepared with these questions and any others that you may have.
Still unclear? Give us a call!
Our team is happy to take all the time required to help you feel confident in your understanding of our physiotherapy services in the Ottawa area... and how we can help with your treatment.