Linda Ivanovich | Manager, Physiotherapist
Linda Ivanovich is a registered physiotherapist with the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario (CPO), working with people of all ages with injuries and disease and helping them successfully return to healthy active lives.
Linda Ivanovich is a registered physiotherapist with the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario. She focused her clinical practice over 23 years on continually upgrading her knowledge and skills to provide comprehensive care to her clients.
In recent years she has directed her energy towards the administration of physiotherapy services. As manager of Motion Works Physiotherapy she is committed to ensuring that all clients receive exceptional care in a compassionate and friendly environment.
She continues to enjoy clinical time performing gait and custom orthotic analyses as well as fitting custom compression stockings for clients in need. She takes great pride in her ability to share her wealth of knowledge and clinical experience in her role as clinical mentor.
- Bachelor of Science in Physiotherapy | University of Western Ontario
PT BSc P.T., MCPA
As movement specialists, our goal is to identify the root cause of your problem, to alleviate your pain, restore normal movement and help you return to a full active life. Remember, early intervention is the key to a quicker and more successful outcome.
Recent Clinical Courses & Accreditations
Linda has extensive post graduate qualifications. She has completed all levels of the Orthopedic Manual and Manipulative Physiotherapy program and Mackenzie Physiotherapy Institute.
She has completed numerous courses specializing in treatment of injuries and diseases of the spine, shoulder, pelvis , foot and ankle, neuro-mobilization techniques, myo-fascial release techniques, acupuncture, trigger point dry needling, movement analysis and neuro-motor retraining techniques and exercise prescription.
More recently she has expanded her knowledge in management and marketing with specialized training to support her administrative role.
- Advanced Custom Orthotic Therapy & Gait Analysis
- Certified Fitter Bauerfeind Compression Stockings
- Advanced Orthopedic Manual and Manipulative Therapy – Levels I-III (Upper and Lower), Advanced Upper Quadrant
- Acupuncture Levels 1 2A, 3A (Acupuncture Foundation of Canada)
- Diagnosis & Treatment of Muscle Imbalances and Associated Musculosketal Pain Levels I, II
- Functional Dry Needling (Kinetacore)
- Myofascial Release and Soft Tissue Mobilization
- Various Dynamic Stability Rehabilitation Courses (Lumbar Spine, Cervical Spine, Shoulder)
- Mobilization of the Nervous System
- McKenzie Part A, B,C
- Management of the MVA Client and Post Traumatic Headache Syndrome
- A Comprehensive View of the Temporo-Mandibular Joint
- Lyn Watson’s Shoulder Course
- Advanced Hand Surgery and Rehabilitation
- Norwegian Medical Exercise Therapy
- New Concepts in the Prevention of Running Injuries
- Fit-Fore Golf
- Exercise Essentials in Sport Physiotherapy
- Multiple Management and Administration Courses
« Back To Team View Our Services Request A Consultation
Important Notice: We Are Now Located at 1250 Stittsville Main Street
As of JUNE 11, 2018, you can find your Motion Works Stittsville team at 1250 Stittsville Main Street.
Book An Appointment