Manish Sah is a registered physiotherapist with a special interest in sports-related injuries. He uses a combination of manual therapy, acupuncture, dry needling and individualized exercise programs to help address pain, and help restore movement and function.
Meet Manish Sah
Manish is a registered physiotherapist with the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario (CPO), focusing his practice on the assessment and treatment of orthopedic and sports-related injuries. He brings his knowledge, experience and exercise science skills to the clinic, in order to provide individualized exercise programs to persons in need. Since moving to the Ottawa region in 2020, Manish has had the pleasure of working with a large variety of athletic clients, as well as motor vehicle & work-related injuries, while pursuing his continuing education goals as a lifelong learner!
He enjoys sharing his knowledge with the public and athletic communities through group presentations and lectures.
When not helping clients in clinic, Manish enjoys exploring his local Stittsville neighbourhood with his wife and newborn.
- Masters of Physiotherapy | Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Science, India
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy | Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Science, India
Recent Clinical Courses & Accreditations
- Certification - Acupuncture (Meridian dry needling and acupuncture)
- Soft Tissue Release Technique
- Certification in Mulligan Concept of Mobilization and Treatment